Cosmetics & Skincare

Get Glam By Vee
(0)
Vanessa Rodriguez
,

I am an Aveda institute graduate, I have my license in cosmetology. I now specialize in make up and up dos, and the best part is I.COME.TO.YOU.!! Thats right anytime; any place! I live to make people feel beautiful in their own skin! I look forward to hearing from you! You can follow me on Instagram and keep me in mind for those special moments! @GetGlamByVee.Thank you!

5202714746
Rodan + Fields
(0)
Natalie Olvera

Life changing skincare! Proven products to address aging, acne, dark spots & sun damage, and sensitive skin. Plus lots of other amazing products including Lash Boost, sunscreens, peptide powders and more!

https://natalieolvera.myrandf.com
480-577-8275
Rodan and Fields
(0)

Did you know that only 20% of how your skin looks and ages is hereditary, the other 80% is determined by how well you take care of your skin!!?? Rodan and Fields Skincare, was founded by the same dermatologists who developed Proactiv, only they focused these skincare regimens to target the four main areas of skin concern for most people:
SOOTHE: this regimen is recommended for people with sensitive, irritated skin, facial redness. It also works for rosacea, psoriasis, sunburned skin, eczema, radiation burns, excessive dryness.
REVERSE: this regimen is recommended for people with sun damaged skin, brown spots, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and post-pregnancy melasma. It can be used on sun damage spots found on hands, chest, face, arms, and top of the head
UNBLEMISH: this regimen is currently the #1 premium acne treatment regimen on the market today and recommended for people with acne, cystic acne, hormonal acne, blemishes and breakouts on face and/or body. It won “Best of Beauty” by Allure magazine also!
REDEFINE: this regimen is recommended for people with wrinkles, collagen loss, loss of skin firmness, surface damage, in need of large pore reduction. Our Macroexfoliator and AMP MD roller have been awarded numerous beauty Editor’s Picks as a “must have” and “best in anti aging innovation”. Oprah, Ellen, and the Today Show have all featured these tools, regimens and this business with rave reviews!
All of these regimens include 3-4 products and are a 60 day supply. They come with a 60 day empty bottle, money back guarantee. As a preferred customer of mine, you will also qualify for 10% off all product orders and FREE shipping!! Follow me on Facebook to also qualify for monthly deals and promotions and freebies.
Rodan and Fields is one of the fastest growing premium skincare companies on the market today and is just starting to expand globally. Can you imagine where you would be, personally and financially, today had you joined these two doctors back when Proactiv was first launched and is now available in over 190 countries world-wide?!? These skincare regimens and this business opportunity have been classified as a “once in a lifetime opportunity” by Forbes and Harvard Business Review. Contact me if you are interested in these products, business opportunity, or learning more! NOW is the time to join!!

http://syverp01@gmail.com
651-398-1296
SeneGence International
(0)

What is SeneGence?
SeneGence started with LipSense®Liquid Lip Color as its premier product and is made in the USA. LipSense is lead free, wax free, non-GMO, gluten free and is not tested on animals. LipSense is a kiss proof, smudge proof and waterproof lipgloss that lasts up to 18 hours. Initially, only six lip colors, a moisturizing lip gloss and a lip color remover were offered. SeneGence now has a complete line of long-lasting cosmetic colors, anti-aging skincare, body care and hair care products as well as accessories and boutique items.
Senescence (The process of aging.)
+
Intelligence (The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.)
+
Synergy (The working together of two things to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects.)
=
SeneGence: Long-lasting and anti-aging products that really work!
SeneGence has three primary distinctions within the personal care marketplace: SeneDerm® anti-aging skincare, SeneDerm Solutions™ specialized treatment products, and SenseCosmetics® patented, long lasting color cosmetics.

Product formulations
• No animal testing (we test on us!)
• No animal by-products (we use alternative sources)
• Naturally reoccurring natural ingredients
• All products formulated in compliance with FDA regulations
• Made in pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facility
• Made in the United States for tight quality control

To order online for direct shipping: Go to senegence.com –> Click on “Customer Buy Now”. My Distributor ID# is 192801

SensibleMakeup@gmail.com
480.652.7003